Wednesday 14 February 2018

How to treat acne naturally by using home remedies

Acne is a skin condition where  our face/body get red pimples. Red pimples when caused are a serious problem as we cannot see the peep thats underlying on it and hence, it becomes very difficult to be treated. An acne takes place on both male and female but it is specially seen to occur in adolescents. an acne is caused when the sebaceous glands are inflammed or infected. Now you must be wondering for what exactly sebaceous glands stand for. Sebaceous glands are those glands in skin which secreate oil
or waxy substance under the skin.
As we know the reason behind the occurance of an acne we should now understand how an acne can be treated. An acne is not easy to treat, however if you take care of your skin from the very beginning then you might learn to treat an acne. Some of the solutions for how you can treat your acne are as follows:
·         Drink a lot of water: Yes I know every article you read says to drink water but trust me lack of water in the body is one of the major causes of acne. So, the first solution to treat an acne is to drink water.
·         Eat healthy diet: By healthy diet I mean you should increase the consumption of green vegetables. Broccoli, spinach, cauliflower can be your options. Also, you need to reduce the carbohydrate and the sugar intake for having a healthy skin.
There are some natural tips that I am going to discuss with you guys as I myself use these options  to cure  my acne. It is a three step procedure with all three natural ingredients or in other words it is a home remedy.
Step 1: Apply ice: Take an ice cube and wrap it with a clean towel or cloth and apply it over your acne. The ice will help your acne to cool down.
Step 2: Apply lemon or tomato juice on your acne for about 10-20 seconds and then clean it from a cotton ball.
Step 3: Apply aloevera’s jel on your acne for the whole night and the next morning when you wake up your acne must have been treated.
So, above mentioned are my tips for you guys to treat acne. However I am not a professional and I use these tips on myself to cure my acne.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete